Good Morning,

I am attempting to fill an opportunity for Filenet Administrator. This is
contract opportunity with our client. I have attached the job descriptions
below for your review.

If these are opportunities that interest you, please call me at your
earliest convenience and send me an updated copy of your resume in word
format. If you are not interested, but you know someone who may be more of
a fit for this position, feel free to pass along my contact information. I
can be reached from 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Eastern Time at
jaber.shar...@qulsolutions.com or 972-372-4197.

Job Role: Filenet Administrator
Location: Deerfield, IL 60015 (Only Locals who can attend In-person
interview)
Expected Duration: 6+Months Contract With potential extension.

Rate: $55/hr C2C

Job Requirement:
The Filenet Administrator is responsible for:
• Working with internal customers to provide day-to-day, and on-call
support for AIM`s ECM platform, and Java application servers.
• Troubleshooting and resolving FileNet issues.
• Perform system monitoring and performance tuning of system resources,
thread pool and JVM.

The successful candidate will have:
• BA/BS degree.
• 4+ years experience supporting FileNet P8 and WebSphere administration in
a medium to large environment.
• Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an
equivalent background.
• Comprehensive experience installing, patching, and maintaining Filenet P8
and WebSphere in a standalone and clustered environment.
• Comprehensive knowledge of FileNet Core products involved in deploying
Filenet ECM solutions.
• Experience with automation via shell scripting, wsadmin, Jython, Jacl,
python, or perl.
• Experience managing Java application servers, including Websphere, Jboss,
and Tomcat.
• Experience managing web servers, including apache, nginx, and IIS.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment while
interfacing with multiple internal clients.
• Experience working in AIX, RHEL, and Windows environments.
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, and LDAP.
• Working knowledge of DB2, Sybase, and SQL Server.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/ef3cdecc-2a08-479b-92ef-9bfc247ef386%40googlegroups.com.