*Hi folks,*

*I posted this on Android Central in the forums yesterday. At the time of
typing this here, I've not had any replies yet. A few pieces of info have
been altered since posting. Please read on:*

I'm wondering, who do I ask on here, to install a clean, bloatware-free
install of Android 7 on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4x for me? *I don't yet have
the phone though*, (my choice to buy is dependent on finding a dev' willing
to help me with this query). I've just today registered on xdadevelopers
but I can't post in the forums yet (to find a developer to help me) until I
post,. (*catch 22?!*), so I don't really know what to do about that side of
things.

I'd *really* like a *clean*, resource-light install of Android 7, (despite
the phone being more than capable of dealing with background interference
from unwanted apps running etc) but without the masses of bloatware that is
frequently a nightmare to deal with. I don't want to have to disable the
bloatware apps (because even that isn't always successful) and I know I
certainly won't be able to remove the bloatware - so it'd be better if it
wasn't installed in the first place, right?

Obviously, there are some apps that are sometimes considered bloatware that
are in fact essential for the OS to work, but save for those few apps, I'd
like to have Android 7 installed *without* the majority of the apps that
*are* bloatware and *are* considered non-essential to the operation of the
Nougat operating system.

Some questions:

*1).* Could I do it myself without too much hassle/stress? I know nothing
about coding and I'm certainly not about to start learning. I want to do
this *not* because I want to learn, or because it'd be fun or interesting,
but because I'm *sick to death* of numerous and utterly useless apps
running in the background *despite* my best efforts to stop them.
*2).* Would developers do it for a one-off and would it likely cost me? If
so, how much? I have ONLY enough to buy the phone, but could drop a tenner
or two to a dev' if needs be, even if it means I have to go hungry - yes, I
really am on a stupidly low income - the money I have for the phone was a
gift.
*3).* Who could help me with the install and how long would it take?
*4).* Can I choose which apps (from a list, say) to omit from the package
prior to the Android 7 [Nougat] install?

Any advice and/or knowledge (esp' pointing me in the direction of any dev's
willing to help me) pertinent to my query is welcome, thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/a7052d25-90e1-4dfc-9b01-e612d870e25f%40googlegroups.com.