I am hiring a consultant for one of my client's requirement. Job
Description for the same is written below. If you find yourself comfortable
with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume. I would
really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact #
510-722-8503 Ext- 511.      sku...@talentanytime.com
<511.sku...@talentanytime.com>

*Job Title*

*Pentaho Developer*

*Location*

*PA-Pennsylvania/Pittsburg*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

* INTERVIEW MODE:-PHONE + SKYPES*

*VISA:-ANY*

Do No Submit without Required experience.

 As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of
the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical
design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of
application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team
environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on
development activities.

   *Responsibilities:*

   - Strong ETL/Pentaho/Oracle/Vertica developer
   - Deep experience in Pentaho development and PSQL
   Should have worked with Memory Caches, backend, how it works, memory
   groups
   XML inputs in Pentaho
   - Technical expertise working on database appliances, large databases
   specially( ExaData, Vertica, SQL Server), ETL (Pentaho, Informatica, SSIS)
   and BI ( JasperSoft, SSRS )
   - Able to drive priorities within the Enterprise and resolve any
   dependencies on Enterprise Solutions
   - Able to drive Functional requirements various regulatory development
   projects with the Enterprise target Architecture.
   - Must be a self-starter with effective oral and written communication
   skills
   - A self-motivated personality, and able to work efficiently by
   himself/herself, as well as, in a team.
   - Experience working with regulatory project (e.g. Basel III, CCAR, BCBS
   239)
   - Domain knowledge on Banking and Financial & Regulatory Reporting is a
   plus.

*Qualifications:*

   - Strong ETL/Pentaho/Oracle/Vertica developer
   - Bachelor’s degree in computer science of equivalent with around 10+
   years of experience of architecture, design and development of data
   warehousing, ETL and Business Intelligence solution.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/0f24d719-d54d-46ac-8f0c-2191fee8bec8%40googlegroups.com.