Hi There,

I have very urgent position for QA  - Manassas VA for Long term contract,
let me if you are available in market and share me your updated resume.

Position : QA with  *Robot framework*
Location:  Manassas, VA
Duration: Contract

*Scope of Work* Note :- *Need tester with perl, shell scripting, Robot
framework and unix.*

   - Design, develop and execute complex automated software test plans
   encompassing reusable automation scripts and frameworks in order to
   identify and address user problems and their causes. Research new
   technologies to create and maintain complex automated testing suites.
   - Development of web portal , dash board.
   - Engineer and develop testing automation strategies and lead software
   application testing, leveraging knowledge of computer science and software
   development principles and utilizing Agile, UNIX, REST API, Python,
   shell, perl , Java, Selenium, Roboframework.

Skills/Requirements:
*Strength(10 being highest)*
*No. of years*
*Last use*
System and Performance monitoring

Robot framework, selenium, Python, test automation tool experience is
highly desirable.

Strong shell / Perl

Strong Unix /Linux

Testing Automation tool experience required

Mousif Khan
Uniplus Consultants, Inc.
8140 Ashton Ave | Suite 210 | Manassas, VA 20109
www.uniplus.com
PH: 347-467-7462

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAL2Rcot8P0O6fDp5t3m1-bX%2BG%3DBN%2BCQH%2B0sa83fFuADmg7mXjg%40mail.gmail.com.