Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
Below is the job description ,Let me know your availability with  an
updated copy of your resume.

*Java Developer*
*SanJose CA *

*Contract & Fulltime*
*Immediate start*

*Note: i94 Mandatory *

*Required Skills / Experience:*
• 7+ years of experience with Java, Spring, Oracle , *Java 8*
• Strong understanding of SOA concepts, Web services and REST API
• Working experience in Spring, Hibernate
• Excellent problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership and
risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges
• Experience in performing proof of concept for new technologies
• Good knowledge on Agile Methodology and the Scrum process.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Prabhdeep | Technical Recruiter*

*2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113*

*Phone: 732.256.8755 | **prab...@e-solutionsinc.com*
<prab...@e-solutionsinc.com>

*LinkedIn: **https://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhdeep-singh-prabh-a383b4160/*

*www.e-solutionsinc.com* <http://www.e-solutionsinc.com/>
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CE409A.098A8FA0]

cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.
Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
transmitted by this email.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/ca4453d5-37f4-4be0-b1fc-3d7d9ffc9acd%40googlegroups.com.