I'm also looking to hire several SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) Solutions
Architects:

Job Description

* Consult with Fortune-1000 clients.
* Lead requirements gathering and solution design, mapping business and
technical requirements to solutions.
* Lead a technical team that is primarily composed of Senior and Junior
Consultants, as well as staff from the client organization.

Qualifications

Strong software engineering/development skills in the following:

* SailPoint IdentityIQ installation, development and configuration
* Knowledge of Beanshell scripting
* 5+ years of software development experience
* 3+ years of consulting experience
* 7+ years of professional experience, most of it working with SailPoint

If you or anyone that you know is interested, please call/text me at
512-913-1811 (cell) or email me at zafarlovesrecruit...@gmail.com for more
details.

Thanks,
Zafar

Cell: 512-913-1811 (Call or Text)
Email: zafarlovesrecruit...@gmail.com
Telegram: zafarinaustin (Call/Text/Video)
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zafarchoudhury