Please share profiles to *vinee...@1pointsys.com* <vinee...@1pointsys.com>

Looking for Scrum Master in St. Louis, MO

*Strictly Must have:*

- Candidates must be from the Midwest (KS, OK, IL, TN, etc.)

- Scrum Master certification required.

- Must have 4+ years of US experience.

- Non H1b candidates only

*Job: Scum Master (*2 openings*)*

12+ months ongoing

Location – St. Louis, MO

Interview mode: Skype

*Visa: No H1b ( Rest all will work ) *

*Manager Notes*

Scrum Master *certification *required

Large enterprise experience required

*Health Care* industry experience required

Must be self-starters and have confidence

Must have experience standing up teams from the ground up – the project,
team set up, timelines, etc.

Must have excellent communication skills

Senior level - product development team using agile/scrum.

Must be OK with a very fast paced environment

This would manage 2 different Scrum teams and they are planning on doing
the pilot in Dec.

This is a brand new team

*Position Purpose: *

Support scrum team(s) in delivery of sprint goals and iterative delivery of
software solutions that deliver business value. Partner with the product
owner to support product backlog definition / refinement / prioritization
to feed sprints. Proactively eliminate barriers, coach team members on best
practices and run scrum ceremonies.

*Position Responsibilities:*

Functions as a servant leader, by teaching, mentoring, coaching and
facilitating the agile mindset. Uses knowledge of supporting agile
frameworks to drive continuous improvement.

Facilitates team’s progress toward the goal and commitments through
improvement in quality, predictability, flow and velocity.

Facilitates ceremonies including daily stand ups, backlog refinement,
sprint planning, team demos & retrospectives. Attends Scrum of Scrums.

Focuses on improving team dynamics, performance & management of conflicts
all the while exhibiting lean, agile and Scrum principles in all actions.

Supports & coaches the Product Owner, builds collaborative relationships
and is effective in the role as well as communicates extensively with the
global community, identifies and removes impediments while maintaining a
healthy and transparent relationship.

Facilitates preparation and readiness for ART ceremonies and supports the
team and ART estimate, helps coordinate with the other teams on the Agile
Release Train.

*Vineet Sharma*

*IT Recruiter*

*1 Point System LLC*

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,

United States - 28134.

*P* : 803-818-3474 Ext : 112

Text Now : (315) 987-0024

*E* : vinee...@1pointsys.com

*Gtalk/Skype: *vicky1point...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>

Fax :  803-832-7973

*W* : www.1pointsys.com

[image: 1521061674134_image.jpg]

*An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer *

INDIA | UNITED STATES  | CANADA

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.