Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions
INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultants updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: SAP ABAP*

*Location – Richmond, VA*

*Duration – 4 Months (Potential to be extended)*

*Job Description:*

·         Development, design and testing experience in SAP ABAP

·         Experience in Data dictionary objects (All objects)

·         Experience in report, Interfaces, conversion, Enhancements, forms
and Workflows (RICEFW)

·         Data Downloading options, flat files and other format,
presentation server and application server

·         Experience in Object Oriented Programming: - Class, Method,
Interfaces

·         How to use inheritance concept, how to redefine methods of any
class

·         Enhancements using object Oriented Concept

·         Experience in Function Module: - BAPI and normal function module

·         Experience in Script and Smartforms

·         Experience in Module pool Programming

·         Experience in IDocs and LSMW

·         Should have strong analytical abilities

·         Expert in debugging

·         Transport Process

·         Unit, system and integration testing

·         Technical specification Writing

·         Conversion of functional specification into a technical
specification

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520