Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions
INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultants updated profile ASAP.

*Data Engineer*

*Philadelphia, PA 6+ Months*

* Job Description:*

·         8 plus years of IT Industry experience

·         5 plus years of hands on development experience in areas of data
integration, data warehouse, data lake

·         Must have 3 plus years of hands on development experience Big
data platform, data ingestion using Kafka, Spark, Scala, HDFS, Hive, Apache
tools eco system

·         Must have good knowledge of data modeling

·         Candidate should be able to work independently without much
supervision and guidance. Must have ability to propose alternate solution
in case of product weakness or performance issues.

·         Experience in BI & Analytics tools like MicroStrategy & Tableau
is desired but not mandatory

·         Knowledge of Retail Industry ( functional area) is preferred

·         Good understanding of data management area, master data
management, data governance is required

·         Must have good understanding of testing strategy, testing
automation

·         At least 2 plus years of development experience using Agile
/Scrum methodology is needed.

·         Must have experience in DeoOps / CICD, release management

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520