Hi,

Greetings from workpath.

We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients. Please check and send
me the suitable profiles ASAP.

Role:Business Analyst

Location: San Antonio, Texas

Duration: 12 months

Contract: CORP TO CORP

JD/Skills : Business Analyst,Management,Training,Technical Business
Analyst,AWS,Amazon Web Services,cloud,data migration,IT BA,IT Business
Analyst ,Test Plans,application testing,test models,Agile,SAFe,Scaled Agile
Framework

Description :

Responsibilities include:

·          Works with users to determine needs, identify changes and
enhancements

·          Develops Business functional specifications

·          Develops and coordinates application test plans and schedules

·          Provides analytical and support for data office based projects
and products

·          Develops presentation materials for training and presentations

·          BA testing to ensure integrity prior to Model Testing

·          Develops test plans and follows testing through the testing
life-cycle to ensure thoroughness and completeness

·          Writes project documentation

·          Conducts user application training

*Interested people please contact us @ +1512 879 9925*

*Thanks& Regards,*

*Ravi       *

*Email : r...@workpath.in*