*Hello, *

*This is Ryan from Infojini Consulting. I hope you are doing well!*

*We are looking for an “Android Developer” in Lower Manhattan, NY for a 10
months contract position. Please send your resume along with rate
expectation to **rya...@infojiniconsulting.com*
<rya...@infojiniconsulting.com>* ASAP or call me at 551-220-5311.*

*Job details mentioned below:*
*Job Title: “Android Developer”*
*Location: Lower Manhattan, NY 10007*
*Duration: 10 months contract*
*Client: Direct Client*

*MODE OF INTERVIEW: IN-PERSON*

 *Job Summary:*

Android Developer needed to replace temp that resigned.

*Skills Required:*
9+ Years' experience of experience in Android Development
Minimum of 5 years of experience of development in Java, XML
Minimum of 5 years of experience of development in Oracle
Nice to have experience working with Maximo
Nice to have experience working/supporting Mobile products (Android)
Good communication and should be a team player

*Assignment tasks:*
Debugging
Support

*Thanks & Regards,Ryan C.Infojini ConsultingDirect: +1 551-220-5311*

*Email: rya...@infojiniconsulting.com <rya...@infojiniconsulting.com>*