Thanks for your reply, but still not working.. Now i am trying with
this code...

import android.app.Activity;
import android.media.MediaPlayer;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.util.Log;
import android.view.SurfaceHolder;
import android.view.SurfaceView;
import android.widget.MediaController.MediaPlayerControl;

public class Monster extends Activity implements
SurfaceHolder.Callback, MediaPlayer.OnPreparedListener {

        SurfaceView mPreview;
        SurfaceHolder holder;
        MediaPlayer mediaplayer;
        int mVideoWidth,mVideoHeight;

                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.bushentry);
                mPreview = (SurfaceView)findViewById(R.id.surface);
                holder = mPreview.getHolder();
                holder.addCallback(this);
                holder.setType(SurfaceHolder.SURFACE_TYPE_PUSH_BUFFERS);
                mediaplayer = MediaPlayer.create(this, R.raw.monster);
                mediaplayer.start();
                mediaplayer.setDisplay(holder);
                mediaplayer.setOnPreparedListener(this);
        }
        public void surfaceChanged(SurfaceHolder holder, int format, int
width,
                        int height) {

        }
        public void surfaceCreated(SurfaceHolder holder1) {
                mVideoWidth = mediaplayer.getVideoWidth();
        mVideoHeight = mediaplayer.getVideoHeight();
        if (mVideoWidth != 0 && mVideoHeight != 0) {
            holder.setFixedSize(mVideoWidth, mVideoHeight);
            mediaplayer.start();
        }
        }
        public void surfaceDestroyed(SurfaceHolder holder) {
        }

        public void onPrepared(MediaPlayer mp) {
                mVideoWidth = mediaplayer.getVideoWidth();
        mVideoHeight = mediaplayer.getVideoHeight();
        if (mVideoWidth != 0 && mVideoHeight != 0) {
            holder.setFixedSize(mVideoWidth, mVideoHeight);
            mediaplayer.start();
        }
        }
}

Still, the same problem, no error, but blank screen, any idea please..

Nithin