The default behavior of the back key is to exit your activity by
calling finish() (which should pop to the next activity in the
activity stack of the task your activity was in, or to another task if
your activity was at the bottom of its task). You can override that.

The behavior of the home key is to switch to the home application, but
your activity doesn't exit.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru