Hi,

My name is Shashikant. I have been on a constant lookout for the technology
professional to the various open position that we have with our esteemed
clients.

If you are looking for new Opportunity, please share the resume along with
contact details.

*Need Passport Number At The Time Of Submission*

*Please Share consultant who has prior experience in development or as
developer not only devops*

*Title – **Azure consultants / Azure Certified Developer*

*Location: Dallas, TX or New Jersey*

*Contract Long Term*

*Job Description:*-

1. Experience working with Azure Cloud environment

2. Need to have AZ-204  Azure developer associate

3. Knowledge and experience with Azure devOps scripting

4. Developing Azure Terraform scripts for IaC

5. configuring Azure monitoring / Log analysis

Thanks & Regards,

*Shashikant Gupta*
*IT Recruiter, Tanisha Systems Inc*

Phone:     212-729-6543 Ext-521

Email:      shashik...@tanishasystems.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shashi-kant-gupta-0a7493147/

Address:  99 Wood Ave South, Suite # 308, Iselin, NJ 08830