Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: SAP Hybris Functional BA/ Release Manager*
*Location: Summit, NJ*
*Duration: **6 months +*

*Required Minimum 12 + Years of SAP Experience  Ensuring requirements are
clear across dependent project streams with a releaseNeed an Expert SAP
Hybris with good exposure to B2B to understand product requirementsEnsuring
requirements that impact other internal projects are submitted to the other
products’ requirements lists or backlogsTracking changes to requirements
and communicate impacts to externally dependent product releasesEnsuring
the tasks associated with parallel and external deliverables are included
in the project plan (build time, run time, merging, etc.)Ensuring items
released in a parallel branch are merged and tested into this release as
appropriateEnsuring technical guides and training are developed for the
external functionality that must work together for this releaseManaging the
deployment of the deliverables to the test environment specifically
ensuring that the external dependent items are available at test
runtimeManaging the deployment of deliverables into production (e.g.,
ensuring all internal and external pieces are collected for distribution
and the distribution occurs to the correct group of potential users and
targeted locations)Validating the release notesValidating the release is
operating as expected*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>