Hi
I am working on a screen that needs to look fine at HVGA-L resolution
as well as 640x480 resolution. Lets say I have a button that is 200
pixels wide and 50 pixels high on HVGA-L skin. When the same layout
xml is shown at 640x480 skin, I want my button size increase
proportionately. The hardware the app runs on supports both the
resolutions.

How do I do that?

None of the units that the android framework provides seems to have
this facility. If I use px, then the button size will stay same. dip
doesn't matter because it is the same hardware. sp is meant for fonts,
not for button width/heights.

Is there any trick to do this?

Thanks
Videoguy