Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *VBeyond Corp*.  We are a global recruitment company
with specialization in of hiring of IT professionals.  One of our clients
is looking for a *Sr Java Developer *in* Chicago, IL*.

*Title: Sr Java Developer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Must have 10+ years’ experience*

Senior developer –

Significant coding experience, can handle system design, is a self-starter,
quick learner, minimal ramp up time, can work independently, good
communication skills, troubleshooting skills

Technologies –

Required

•              Java,

•              Springboot (Kotlin)

•              Angular 2+

Nice to haves, not required:

•              Kafka (menorah)ssaging/publish/subscribe) – use of as an app
developer (not setup or admin)

•              Redis caching, Docker, SQL

•              CI/CD w/Jenkins pipelines

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avanish AV*

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

LinkedIn – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>