Hello Professionals

hope you are doing good in this Pandemic.

Please go through my hotlist mentioned below and let me know if you have
any CTC positions accordingly. Kindly reach me if you have any Direct
client or Preferred Vendor Requirements.

Data Engineer - 3 Profiles - OPT  (7+)

Salesforce - 2 Profiles - L2 EAD and H1  (7+)

AWS DevOps - 2 Profiles - OPT   (7+)

ETL/DataWarehouse - 1 Profile - H1.  ( 9+ )

VMWare /System Engineer - 1 Profile - H1  ( 9+ )

Will be waiting for your response.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sudeep*

*DataQuad Inc*