*bi...@tekishub.com* <bi...@tekishub.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Looking for Oracle PL/SQL Developer at San Jose, CA*

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're
interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available
to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this
email to your friends who may be interested.

*Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 months+ contract *

*Visa: ALL (NO OPT, CPT & Transfers)*

*Job Description :*

   - Strong work experience in Oracle Database. SQL, PL/SQL,
   Advance PL/SQL techniques (i.e collections, Materialized Views and Dynamic
   SQL etc).
   - Hands on coding experience in Oracle PL/SQL and performance tuning of
   SQL queries (i.e  Used ANALYZE, DBMS STATS, EXPLAIN PLAN)
   - Ability to understand the existing complex PL/SQL objects and Strong
   in debugging.
   - Strong analytical skills and communication skills and ability to work
   in a fast paced environment
   - Knowledge on Data Warehousing using fact tables, dimension tables,
   Data migration, Data cleansing, ETL Processes for data warehouses  and
   star/snowflake schema modeling.
   - Nice to have knowledge on Snowflake.

*Please share the profiles in the below format*

Candidate’s name:

Phone number:

Email address:

Skype ID

Visa status (With validity):

Visa copy & DL copy,

Current location:

Willing to relocate:

Availability for interview:

Expected salary/rate:

Notice period:

Highest education (Including date)

Reason for change:

Communication:

LinkedIn Profile:

If Ex-TechM Employee required ID NO:

Reporting Manager:

Project name:

Exit reason:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Last 3 Months rating:

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Bilal Shah**?*

Sr Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0]

*Tekis**Hub* Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

**:* bi...@tekishub.com

*(: *302 613 2500 Ext 245 *Direct:** 302 900 8987*

*Hangouts:* bilal.recruite...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn*:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-zulqurnain-qamar-bilal-561bba117

*Website:* www.Tekishub.com <http://www.tekishub.com/>

[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with E-Verify
logo.] <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  An E- Verified Company