Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *VBeyond Corp*.  We are a global recruitment company
with specialization in of hiring of IT professionals.  One of our clients
is looking for a *ServiceNow Developer *at *Plano, TX*.

*Title: ServiceNow Developer (Governance Risk and Compliance)*

*Location: Plano, TX (remote till covid)*

*Type: Contract *

*Job Description:*

   1. *ServiceNow Governance Risk and Compliance. Must have any of the
   following certifications *
      1. Business Continuity Management Implementer
      2. Risk and Compliance (RC)
      3. Vendor Risk Management (VRM)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avanish AV*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

*avani...@vbeyond.com* <avani...@vbeyond.com>* || *
*avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com* <avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com>