Dear Vendor

Greetings for the Day!!

We specialize in technologies like *SAP (All Modules), S/4HANA, Dynamics
365, Digital Transformation ,  Cloud Services , ,Salesforce , Alteryx ,
Blue Prizm , Robotic Process Automation , Data Science. Big Data Hadoop ,
Data Lakes.*

As a Software Integrator or a Consulting company you may regularly need
partners who can execute parts of your projects or your Clients project
responsibly. Smartsoft is a successful, stable and mature organization that
you can count on. We are confident that you will find us as a dependable
company to work with in your current and future requirements..

Please do let me know if you would have any opportunities wherein we can
assist and support you with executing parts of your projects or your
Clients project or you may just need expert resources. Either way, we will
be right there to assist you!

*Name*

*Skill Sets*

*Exp*

*Availability*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Visa*

*Amal*

*SAP BASIS*

12+

Immediate

Hartford CT

Open

H1B

Sridhar

SAP SECURITY ARCHITECT

15+

Immediate

Memphis TN

Open

H1B

Pankaj

Sr. Enterprise Architect\Chief Architect

15+

Immediate

Tysons, VA

Remote

GC-EAD

Balamurugan

ServiceNow Architect

15

2 Weeks

Washington DC

Open

H1B

Soniya

SAP ABAP

8+

Immediate

Atlanta GA

Open

H1B

Senthil

SAP ABAP

10

Immediate

Dallas TX

Open

H1B

Bala

SAP ABAP / HR

13+

2 Weeks

Dallas TX

Open

H1B

Sushil

Alteryx

13+

2 weeks

Atlanta GA

Open

GC

*NOTE: KINDLY ADD MY EMAIL ID TO YOUR DISTRIBUTION LIST*

*Regards*

*Raja*

*Emails: **rajakuma...@smartsoftus.com <rajakuma...@smartsoftus.com>*

*kuma...@tekplay.com <kuma...@tekplay.com> *

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

www.tekplay.com

www.smartsoftus.com

*CONNECT WITH ME ON: Linked-IN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajaspyt/>*

--

******************************************************************DISCLAIMER**************************************************************************************

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended Solely for the use of the addressee(s).If you are not the intended
Recipient, Please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
message.
Further , you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail
or its
contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This
e-mail may
contain Viruses. Tekplay Systems Limited has taken every
reasonable precaution
to minimize the risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own virus checks
before opening the e-mail or attachment.

Tekplay systems Limited reserves the right to monitor and
review the
content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.
Messages sent
to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Tekplay
systems Limited
e-mail system.