Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Insurance domain experience is must*

*Position: Business Analyst*

*Location: Remote for now*

*Type: Contract/FTE*

*Roles/Responsibilities*

1. Solution Architecture preparation

2. Create epics, user stories and functional specification

3. Co-ordination with multiple stake holders

4. Contribute to RL's Strategic planning & roadmap

5. Understand systems requirements

*Required Qualifications*

Knowledge on Insurance value streams

Knowledge on Distribution – experience on any market leading product.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>