Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Role: Performance Engineer*

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: Long Term

Interview: Video

*Required:*

·         8+ years of relevant experience

·         5+ years’ experience in following areas :

·         as technical lead / senior member of a prod team implementing
projects, solving complex production issues.

·         software quality and / or development engineering experience
overall

·         developed or tested network software applications

·         hands-on experience with internet / security protocols, e.g. TCP
/ UDP, HTTP / HTTPS, DNS, SSL, TLS, IPSec

·         developed automation in one or more of the foll. languages :
Perl, Python, Ruby, Shell Scripting, Java or C++

·         3+ years of hands-on experience with UNIX / Linux Operating
System, shell scripting and programming automation tests in Java / Python
or equivalent;

·         Programming experience using Java, Python, Unix shell scripting,
Perl, SQL.

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem*

*Phone: **(202) 301-7873*

*Email:* rah...@exatechinc.com

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA