Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role:** Python **Full Stack Developer*
*Location: Denver, CO*

*Type: Contract**Description:*
Experience in designing and developing performant and highly available API
endpoints, methods and models using modern Python frameworks like Django,
Flask (Django is preferred)
Experience in building reusable data ingestion and data transformation
tools/frameworks using Python on the AWS environment
Expertise in Bash and Ansible
Experience in designing & developing the user interface using ReactJS
Experience in frontend technologies like JQuery, Type Script, Java Script,
Bootstrap, HTML and CSS (experience with Sass is a plus)
Experience in designing and managing databases (MySQL experience is a plus)
Experience in building SQL scripts and optimizing existing SQL’s for faster
performance
Telecom experience is preferred

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>