Hi

This is* Shubham Sharma *here from*  RedLeo Software Inc*. I am trying to
reach you regarding the below job role, please have a look at the job
description, and please contact me at *(551) 242-0541*

Network Engineer

Remote

Any Visa (No H1B)

Kyndryl

*Job Description*

*Network engineer with experience *Migrating devices from an IPv4 subnet to
IPv6 subnet. It needs design the IPv6 network and then implementation

*Best Regards,*

*Shubham Sharma** |  Technical Recruiter*

*Redleo Software*
1201 N. Orange Street, Suite#7495
Wilmington Delaware, 19801 (USA)

Contact:  *(551) 242-0541*