Hi

This is* Shubham Sharma *here from*  RedLeo Software Inc*. I am trying to
reach you regarding the below job role, please have a look at the job
description, and please contact me at *(551) 242-0541*

*MongoDB Administrator*

*Skill - **Mongo DBA*

*Location –Work remotely*

*Duration – 6-12 MonthsConduent/Birlasoft*

We have an urgent 1 requirement for Mongo DBA position, please help to fill
ASAP

Experience of administrating MongoDB including installation and
configuration.

Experience with Setting up Replica Sets, Sharded Servers and Node Failures

Responsibility Includes

   - Setting up Index for performance improvement
      - Optimize Query Performance
      - Backup and Recovery
      - Database upgrade
      - Routine Maintenance
      - Implement best Practices
      - Database Hardening
      - Work closely with development team,  deploy changes

Required Skills

   - 5+ years’ of hands-on experience as DBA and 2+ years on MongoDB
   - Strong DBA experience with MongoDB
   - Unix/Shell Scripting
   - Working knowledge of Linux OS
   - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills

Desired Skills

   - Experience with PostgreSQL
   - Experience with Azure

*Best Regards,*

*Shubham Sharma** |  Technical Recruiter*

*Redleo Software*
1201 N. Orange Street, Suite#7495
Wilmington Delaware, 19801 (USA)

Contact:  *(551) 242-0541*