Greetings,
My name is Akash Sharma from IDC Technologies. I saw your profile on one of
the job boards and feel that your skills and professional experience would
be a good fit for a position with one of our premier clients. Please review
the job description below. if you are interested in this position, please
forward your updated resume for immediate consideration.

*Title: Full Stack Java Developer*
*Location: Austin Texas/Foster City, CA (Hybrid Role 2 days onsite in a
week )*
*Duration: 12+Months Contract *
*Job Description for Full stack / JAVA – J2EE as below:*

   - Experience in Java/J2EE, Javascript is must.
   - Open source framework experience such as Angular (1.* & 2) , Spring,
   Spring Boot, Hibernate, JQuery, MySQL and Linux is required.
   - Experience in applying modern Agile Software Development practices.
   - Experience in development in a CI/CD environment and familiarity with
   CI/CD tools is required.
   - Good interpersonal and facilitation skills.
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
   - Adaptability is a must, including the ability and enthusiasm to learn
   new technologies quickly.
   - Must be able to write technical design and build documentation for all
   aspects of a technical infrastructure.
   - Experience in MicroServices development.

*Best Regards*
Akash Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc
CA-95004