Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Visa Independent candidates only*

*Position: Program Manager IV*

*Location: Charlotte, NC (onsite)*

*Duration: 6 Months*

   - Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise wide
   IT programs consisting of multiple projects.
   - Aligns project delivery with broader strategic initiatives and goals.
   - Manages multiple projects and programs, and orchestrates the results
   to achieve a broad program goal ensuring that governance controls are in
   place.
   - Plans and implements schedules and monitors program from inception
   through delivery.
   - Defines and reports program roadmap, status, development issues and
   success metrics.
   - Identifies and monitors areas of risk.
   - Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies; Managing and
   utilizing resources across projects.
   - Continuously seeks opportunities to improve cost, performance and
   schedule.
   - Builds and manages to budgets.
   - Facilitates communication and coordination among projects.
   - Manages stakeholder engagement and satisfaction.
   - Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal
   process and practices impacting component projects or overall program.
   - 10+ years of experience.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>