Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER *

*Location :Dearborn - MI(Remote)*

*Type: Contract*

*Dynamics CRM Developer with experience in Unified Service Desk and
Dynamics CRM Portal*
*Location: REMOTE*

*Must Haves:*
1. Dynamics CRM Development
2. Experience to handle the Unified Service Desk requirements
3. Experience to support the Dynamics CRM portal (Power Apps Portal)

*Job summary:*

The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will develop and configure intranet
and internet facing applications based on Microsoft Dynamics platform. He/
She will also be involved in design, test, deploy and support on Dynamics
platform for applications migrated from Lotus Notes,. The developer will
develop solutions to integrate with other business applications and create
Business Process Management solutions with workflows. In addition, the
responsibilities will include meeting software compliance

*Experience*: 8to11yrs

*Required Skills-* *MS Dynamics-BC,MSCRM Azure Domain Skills- ,Sales &
Mktg(Manlog Auto),Prod Dev&Offering(Manlog Auto)*

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will develop and configure intranet
and internet facing applications based on Microsoft Dynamics platform. He/
She will also be involved in design, test, deploy and support on Dynamics
platform for applications migrated from Lotus Notes,. The developer will
develop solutions to integrate with other business applications and create
Business Process Management solutions with workflows. In addition, the
responsibilities will include meeting software compliance standards
including version control, developing and maintaining application
documentation on an ongoing basis, and contributing to best practices for
CRM Development, Governance and Architecture.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>