Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Role: Data Architect*

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: Long Term

Interview: Video

*Please share updated resumes to rah...@exatechinc.com
<rah...@exatechinc.com>*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Must have experience with Azure Databricks

·         Communicate and promote data architecture and model standards
among systems. Ensure project teams and solution owners that new and
existing solutions adhere to the architecture standards and that they have
controls in place to maintain a high level of data quality.

·         Write and/or review technical specification documentation on data
modelling, dataflow diagramming, workflow analysis, etc. Gather and
translate business requirements into data and information requirements for
custom development efforts and business intelligence efforts.

·         Ensure that the business intelligence team and technology
services team is managing and maintaining the data catalog, definitions,
standards, governance, and regulations surrounding data in the environment.

·         Identify risks, opportunities and help define technology roadmaps.

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem*

*Phone: *(202) 301-7873

*Email:* rah...@exatechinc.com

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA