Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please sePython Developer//NYnd me your
genuine candidate on my email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com
<ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: JAVA Architect*

*Location: OFALLON, MO (**100% Remote)*

*Type: Contract*

*Must Skills:*

*Java, PCF, Spring Boot, Angular, NiFi, Apache Kafka*

   - Drive the architecture and design of software solutions including
   - Technical solution & application architecture & design
   - Development, review & ownership of architecture & design artifacts
   (SAD, API Specification etc.)
   - Actively find ways (new technologies, tools, frameworks) to improve
   software solutions
   - Establish design, architecture and coding standards
   - Expert level development background in Java and Java EE platforms
   including Spring, Spring Boot framework & components, Hibernate, JSP, Node
   JS or Express JS or similar, Web & Application Server (Server App Design &
   Technology Skills ), Web Services, SOAP, WS-Security, REST ( Services
   Design & Technology Skills ), Microservices
   - Application Security including Information security principles &
   realization, OWASP & PCI DSS Compliance (Security Design & Technology
   Skills)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>