Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Sr. Cloud Governance Engineer*
*Location :Tempe - AZ**(Remote)*
*Type: Contract*

*Experience:10+*

*Job Description:*

*JD*

*Our cloud governance framework is heavily focused on Security. So someone
with thorough understanding of security and automation (coding) around it
would be appropriate.Important to note that the candidate must be an expert
in AWS space. Azure is plus.1. AWS security certification (must have)2.
Azure experience (good to have)3. Strong knowledge of coding & automation*

*Required Skills*

*• Experience in adopting framework for cloud governance (COBIT, NIST,
FFIEC, Cloud Alliance, etc.)• Hands-on experience with cloud technologies
and infrastructures, AWS services - CI/CD, VPC, Security Groups, IAM, RDS,
NoSQL, Queueing, Serverless, ECS, EKS, Route53, Logging, Monitoring,
Auditing, IAM Access Analyzer, Audit Manager, AWS Config, SCP,
Vulnerability Scanning, etc*

*• Demonstrable skills in AWS Security.*

*• Hands-on experience with automation focused on controls automation:
Terraform, Lambda, AWS CDK, Python, Java, etc.• Hands-on technical design
and implementation to review, implement, and automate cloud governance
controls , Review and adopt industry framework for cloud governance.•
Demonstrable skills in AWS Security, including incident response framework,
shared security model, and architecture best practices for reducing attack
surface.• Hands-on experience with cloud technologies and infrastructures.*

*Preferred Skills*

*• Demonstrable skillset in scripting languages, e.g., Bash, PowerShell•
Demonstrable skillset in programming languages, preferably JavaScript or
Python*

*Describe Team Culture*

*Motivated Cloud Governance Engineer who is passionate about implementing
governance controls automation for highly resilient, scalable, and secure
architectures*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>