Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

AEM Developer

Experience with Adobe solutions such as Target and Analytics
Strong Java programming foundation
Extensive hands on workflows, Sling servlet, REST, JSON, lucene indexing is
must.
Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a must
Deep understanding of AEM's security along with its Access Controls
Expertise around extending AEM's core functionalities such as Launches
Implementation knowledge of SPA templating
Must have worked on AEM 6.4 or newer versions.
Working Experience with Sightly / Sling models .
Strong understand of core AEM components such as oak, sling and dispatcher
Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and
building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on
time and high quality
Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
Exceptionally good at document and explaining core technical processes.
Other CMS experiences and a good understanding of the DXP area

8-10 Years

Austin

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*