Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Salesforce Test Lead*

*Location: New Brunswick, NJ*

*Hybrid (3 Days office and 2 days WFH)*

*JOB DESCRIPTION** :-*

- Should have experience on Salesforce Testing

- Should have experience on authoring GxP computer validation and Part 11
related documentation - compliance analysis, Compliance Plan, CSV risk
assessment, USR, FRS and User Stories, Global change controls as per GxP
standards

- Should have experience on documenting & reviewing Technical Design
Specification documents

- Should have experience on developing, and executing test protocols
(System & User Acceptance)

- Should have experience on documenting & reviewing System, User Acceptance
& Data Migration Test scripts

- Should have experience on drafting and reviewing Data Migration Protocol
& Data Migration report

- Should have experience on creating Test Summary Reports (system, user
acceptance data migration)

- Should have experience in creating Requirements Traceability Matrix

- Should have experience in Decommission process, Developing Retirement
Plan, Retirement Reports

- Should be able to provide validation estimates, schedules, and
projections to project needs

- Should have worked on providing guidance, interpretation, and ensure
compliance with CSV-related regulations, quality manuals, company policies,
and procedures

- Should have experience on creating and executing OQ scripts

- Should have experience on HP ALM/JIRA/qTest Test Management tools

- Should have experience on developing Operations Run Book

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>