Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..*

*SAS Developer *

*McLean, VA,TX(Hybrid Model day-1 onsite)*

*Long Term *

Below is detailed JD for your reference.

·  SAS Developer with experience with source SQL server, Sybase, DB2.

·  Should have worked in ETL development and Data warehousing projects

·  Unix skills with *file handling* like *awk, sed, grep, find, wc -l, cut
commands* and understanding UNIX scripting.

·  Experience with Control-M or Autosys.

·  Good SQL skills, expected to answer types of Joins, subquery, IN operator

·  Experience working in Agile development teams and used tools like JIRA

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*