Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*IAM Consultant*

*Work Location : New Jersey*

*Contract*

5 years of experience in the banking or financial services industry
developing identity and access management solutions (PAM, Identity Request
and Identity governance);

developing and supporting multi-tiered enterprise applications including
databases (LDAP, Oracle and SQL Server), directory services, applications
servers, software security and technology stack;

identifying, troubleshooting and fixing system problems, including
generating root cause analysis reports;

and 5 years of experience must include coding in Linux and Windows;

and with Webservers (Apache, Tomcat, and JBOSS);

and 3 years of experience must include programming  languages (Java,
Webservice, REST API, Javascript, and Unix Shell scripts);

Spring, Springboot, HTML, CSS, Javascript in programming; Agile, Scrum in
SDLC processes;

Splunk for analysis and monitoring; designing MS Visio diagrams and
workflow specifications; and  enhancing, developing, and modifying
webservices and API connectors.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*