Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..*

*Subject: Product Owner  *

*Location : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania*

*Role Scope / Deliverables:* Daily Activities Include:
Analyzing technical specifications
Write test cases for user requirements, execute them on time and support
high quality on-time software delivery
Engaging with internal stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle
Identify, define, analyze, prioritize and refine the requirements, and
communicate those requirements to the development team.
Participating in agile activities including product demonstrations,
retrospectives, backlog grooming and sprint planning

*Key Skills:* 6-10 years' experience in a similar role
Ability to manage multiple projects and numerous customers and stakeholders
with various requirements
Ability to prioritize work, clarify requirements, and drive user stories to
acceptance throughout the Agile software development lifecycle.
Drive customer satisfaction through continuous improvements
Drive the project roadmap with the stakeholders
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well
in a team environment
Excellent presentation skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills

The ability to establish credibility and influence within the internal
organization

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*