Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Project / Program Manager*
*Location: Chantilly, VA*

*Tyoe: Contract*

Need locals to Chantilly (50 miles radius), VA

   - Prior experience with the *United States Department of Agriculture,
   Forest Service Agency is preferred*
   - Project Management, Stakeholder Manager, Quality Assurance,
   Communication
   - Co-ordinate and work closely with the COR (Contract Officer
   Representative) of the Agency
   - Monitor and track the status of the projects
   - Status Reports, Manage, and Handle escalations
   - Conduct Project Reviews, document risks and come up with mitigation
   plans
   - Resource and personnel management
   - Meeting performance standards and deadlines. Participate and
   co-ordinate meetings
   - Prepare, Update, and Execute the operations plan
   - Invoice Management

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>