Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *m.ifthek...@gsquire.com <m.ifthek...@gsquire.com>*

*Position: Sr. Machine Learning/Data Scientist Consultant*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA(Onsite)*

*Duration: 12 + Months*

*Job Description:*

Document digitization for unstructured data

Experience:

   - Experience with OCR libraries in Python such as PyOCR, OpenCV or the
   likes etc.
   - Model data for the doc
   - Model building for NLP
   - Create future based solution and independently start/create to build a
   competency; understand graphs, DSL, GDCP etc.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekhar*

*GSquire Business Solutions Inc.*

*Email: m.ifthek...@gsquire.com <m.ifthek...@gsquire.com>*