I have defined an intent filter on my app in AndroidManifest file to
redirect to a specific activity. When tested by clicking the link manually
or open it on the browser, it works and it redirects to my app. But, when I
tested it with Stories on Instagram and using the Link sticker, it redirect
to Playstore instead. Is there anyone who ever face the same issue and any
sort of way to bypass this behavior?

Note: this behavior also occurs when I post the link on Facebook post and
then click on it.