Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: MDM Lead/Architect*

*Location: Rockwood City, CA(Onsite)*

*Type: Contract*

* Job Description*

• The MDM data architect will drive the design, implementation, and
governance of the MDM solution (Reltio) which will be a key enabler for our
global expansion and enhancing our customer experience.

• Lead data strategy for customer and reference data to establish as the
firm’s golden source to sustain explosive growth and evolving business
models

• Drive the strategy and roadmap of the firm-wide master data management
platform based on Reltio MDM, as well as design the solution technical and
data architecture to comply with IT standards

• Bring industry best practices in enterprise master data management,
governance, and solution integration

• Tune Reltio MDM to refine data matching, survivorship, and merge rules,
and achieve optimal balance between functionality and performance

• Refine MDM customer and reference-data data models as the business evolves

• Assist in development of methodology, libraries, and templates for reuse

• Help integrate MDM solution with our cloud-based real-time integration
platform based on Kafka and real-time event streaming model, in addition to
the IT data lake and analytics platform

• Provide technical mentorship and guidance to the team on implementing
solutions on the Reltio platform

• Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to develop the long-term
data strategy to align with evolving business models, new products, and
market expansions

• Lead or participate in data-governance steering committees and working
groups to adapt to evolving changes to the business, improve data quality
and business processes, and refine master data policies over time

• Exhibit ability to interact with key project sponsors as well as business
and IT stakeholders, both on-shore and off-shore

• Produce and deliver presentations calibrated to the proper level of the
audience

• Monitor key performance indicators of the MDM solution to ensure data
quality and established policies are working as expected

• Produce and report on data quality and trending analytics to steering
committees and working groups

• Key Skills: Reltio, MDM Tools, MDM, SQL, PLSQL & Data Integration Tools.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>