Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Oracle Merchandising Consultant*
*Location: Onsite/Hybrid/remote: Mostly remote, but should be able to
travel if necessary*
*Type: Contract*

*Experience / Skills Required*
Oracle Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service (MFCS), Oracle Invoice
Matching Cloud Service (IMCS),
Oracle Sales Audit Cloud Service (SACS) and Oracle Pricing Cloud Service
(PCS)

*Tasks To Be Performed / Skillsets Required*

*Work with PLCB production support resources to analyze root causes of
issues.Ability to understand overall architecture and consult.Ability to
understand and make recommendations for configuration and setup changes to
theapplication as needed.Ability to understand requirements and interpret
them into out-of-the-box MFCS and PCSsolutions. Provide recommendations for
the best approach.*

Knowledge of Oracle Pricing Cloud Service (PCS) integration to MFCS and
supporting RFI’s to ERP Cloud
Analyze and provide guidance on approaches to testing Oracle monthly,
quarterly, and semiannual patches
The ability to modify applicable project documentation such as MFCS and PCS
security role changes/setups, application setups, technical integration
specifications
Consult on changes to interfaces to on premise Oracle Point of Service
System (POS) version 14.0.1
Consult on changes to interfaces to on premise Oracle Store Inventory
Management (SIM) version 13.2.8
Consult on changes to interfaces to Oracle Cloud Retail Demand Forecasting
(RDFCS)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>