Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Client is TCS. I have below exclusive requirements.*

   1. *IOS Developer*

*Chicago, IL (Day 1 onsite)*

*Long Term *

*Job Description:*

   - 6+ Years’ experience in overall development.·
   - 4+ Years’ proven experience as an iOS development.·
   - Expert level understanding of application architecture.·
   - Hands on experience in building app using MVC, MVVM , MVP
   architecture.·
   - Expertise in XCode, Objective C, Swift 4, 5·
   - Ensuring app design is compatible with all iPhone and iPads·
   - Hands-on knowledge of different iOS versions·
   - Good knowledge & experience in Cocoa Framework·

   1. *Android Developer*

*Chicago, IL (Day 1 onsite)*

*Long Term*

*Job Description:*

   - Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and
   how to deal with different screen sizes
   - Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to
   back-end services
   - Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
   - Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as
   “touch”
   - Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and
   accelerometers
   - Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries
   available for common tasks

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*