Hi, Hope you are doing great today. Let me know if you are interested in
below requirement. Please send the suitable resume along with Contact
Details, Current Location ASAP on *mano...@idctechnologies.com*
<mano...@idctechnologies.com> *Position**:** Golang Developer with Python
Web Services and Kubernetes experience* *Location: **Austin, TX (Day 1
onsite)* *Duration: 12+ months*

*Job Description:*

•           Golang Experience of 5+ Years

•           Python or C/C++ Experience of 5+ Years

•           Should have experience working in Linux environment

•           Should have experience in Kubernetes and Docker

•           Should have experience in Postgres or MongoDB

Good to have skills:

•           Good Communication skills.

•           Good team player.

•           Must be willing to work in Onsite - Offshore model.

Key Responsibilities:

•           Backend Developer for the Client Engineering team to write Web
Services and ETL Jobs.

•           The developer will create cloud applications that run in
Kubernetes.

*For Quick Submission revert me back with below details…...!!!!*

*Full Name:*

*Primary Contact:*

*Passport No.*

*Email:*

*Current Location:*

*Skype Id:*

*DOB:*

*Total Relevant/IT experience:*

*LinkedIn ID*

*Name of bachelor’s degree, university, year of passing - (Education):*

*Have you Ever worked with TCS (Y/N)*

*Are you Fully Vaccinated (Both Dose)*

*Salary/Rate expectation:*

*Legal Visa Status & Expiry Date:*