Hi,

Greetings from MAASco Tech LLC.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants for this opportunity !!

*Security Engineer *

*6+ Months: Contract to Hire*

*Shelton, CT(Hybrid)*

*Local Candidates Only*
*Visas:*  Open to *US Citizens *or *Green Card Holders*

*Process: *Phone Interview  >  *Skype Interview  *>  Hire

Please note, due to HR policy the client will not accept candidates without
a *LinkedIn* profile.  Please be sure to include the consultants *LinkedIn*
profile when sending candidates over to me.  Thank you!

*Requirements and Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology,
   information security or engineering
   - 3+ years of Security Engineering experience
   - Identity management/access control experience
   - Vulnerability management experience
   - Vulnerability management tool experience
   - Analyze data that is coming from 8000 end points
   - Cleaning up Active Directory (1000s of stale accounts)

Communicate with Managers

--

*Regards,*

*Shubham Sharma |**Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*MAASco Tech LLC*

*Mobile**: (724) 605-3509*

*shub...@maascotech.com* <shub...@maascotech.com>*| **www.maascotech.com*
<http://www.maascotech.com/>