Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Role: Java Full Stack with Angular*

Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid)

Duration: 12+ Months

Interview: Video

*Requirements:*

·         Overall 9+ years of experience must

·         *Must have experience in Angular*

·         Experience in object-oriented programming and concepts

·         Experienced in Java backend application development.

·         Comfortable enough in handling algorithms, data structures, Data
collections and system design problems

·         Hands on experience in Java(J2ee)

·         Strong in web services (microservices), Rest API’s, Oracle DB
knowledge, Could native(preferably AWS or Azure)

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem, Sr. Talent Acquisition Lead*

*Email: **rah...@exatechinc.com <rah...@exatechinc.com>*

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA