Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position : Big Data Engineer with Pyspark*

*Location: TX or Atlanta, GA(Onsite)*

*Type: Contract*

*Overview of the position:*

Join our team and help develop software to monitor and manage
next-generation Verizon networks. We are looking to fill out a Software
Engineer position requiring solid knowledge of software engineering and
architectural best practices.

You will work on the Big Data platform at the Verizon scale (hundreds of
terabytes of data per day). You will design and develop solutions for Big
Data challenges, working with VZ applications deployed on-premise and in
the Google Cloud.

Qualified candidates should have solid coding experience and be eager and
willing to learn. You will be asked to prove your skills during the
technical interview.

*Required qualifications:*

•              B.S. in Computer Science or related field, with 10 years’
work experience.

•              Expert in Python programming language.

•              Hands-on Spark experience.

•              Hands-on experience with GCP BigQuery, Hive or any other
BigData Platform.

•              Experience with Google Public Cloud or Enterprise Hadoop

•              Exposure to Data Science or experience implementing machine
learning algorithms

*Good to have:*

•              Hands-on experience working in Unix/Linux ecosystem

•              Experience with developing or maintaining ETL pipelines in a
Big Data Hadoop environment.

•              Experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD
infrastructure.

•              Experience with test automation.

*REQUIRED SHIFT:*

Standard, flexible, Mon- Friday and occasional weekend work; must be
willing to adjust work hours and to collaborate with peers in our global
Verizon team in the US and Asia.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>