Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Java backend with Cloud exp *
*Location: Location: - Basking Ridge NJ Locals( Local Candidates Only)*
*Need only EX Verizon.*

*Must Have’s:*

   - Experience in Java or ( Spring boot, Angular/React) , Micro services.
   - Experience in any of Oracle DB or Postgres DB
   - Knowledge of cloud-native application development.
   - Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle,
   including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and
   documentation.
   - Experience in Cloud Technologies such as AWS,
   Kubernetes/containerization and EKS, preferably in Cloud Migration.
   - Good presentation and debugging skills.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>