KINDLY REPLY TO md.imt...@genzeon.com ONLY

Genzeon established in 2009, we are a cutting-edge global digital company
with focus on healthcare. Genzeon helps its clients achieve their goals by
providing innovative services & solutions to reduce costs, streamline
operations, improve experience, increase provider productivity, and advance
patient care and satisfaction. Our culture anchors our core values – Human
connection, Accountability & Empowerment.

I will be more than happy to learn and know more about your expertise, also
we can discuss about the job description too. You can call or text me at
*484-713-8999* & md.imt...@genzeon.com

Project is an Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality Medical company
that is bringing the healthcare of the future to the world.

We are looking for a well versed *React Developer* to join our team locally
in Scottsdale, AZ to implement and help create innovative customer facing
solutions . An ideal candidate has genuine passion for software quality and
understands the role through the lens a users final experience.

This project is focused on improving the medical experience for patients
and providers. Our advanced AI engine makes the access and delivery of care
location agnostic in ways that go far beyond a simple video call. With
augmented reality, patients can self-measure vitals using a home kit or an
in-clinic medical kiosk. Providers can review patient data prior to the
consultation and prescribe additional measurements or labs if necessary.
Full EMR integration enables creation and charting to a patient's medical
record to assist clinical staff and medical scribes.

*Job description*

Our team is seeking a *Data Scientist/Python Developer to lead our AI team*.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of AI methodologies
(NLP, Data Modeling, Linear Regression, Classification, etc.), Python, SQL,
and Cypher. This individual will be comfortable following a dynamic thought
process for utilizing database driven fields for simple code. The
individual be responsible for working directly with the AI development team
to create intelligent functionalities utilizing the power of AI,
dynamically structured applications, produce new APIs, design database
schema, and optimize system performance. The individual will have strong
communications skills and will be comfortable working across multiple
teams. We need an engineer who can demonstrate above intermediate level of
comfort with Python code, libraries, someone who is eager to...

·       go above and beyond their role

·       be a leader in our organization

·       share knowledge with other engineers

·       write amazing, clean code and solutions to complex challenges

·       perform code review and ad hoc training

·       improve our process and documentation

·       consistently strive for excellence

*Job Requirements*

·       3+ years AI experience

·       3+ years Python programming

·       3+ years of database experience

·       3+ years of API development (RESTful services and creation of high
performing endpoints)

·       2+ years of working with Git

*What we look for*

·       Demonstrated leadership abilities driving results with team

·       Strong ability to communicate both verbally and in writing,
especially with technical analysis

·       Strong history of delivery competence as shown with increasing
responsibilities and complexity

·       Competency with CI/CD pipelines and Git Flow code management
practice

·       Strong knowledge of Agile, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Google Docs and
similar management tools is a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Md Imtiaz *

*Talent Acquisition Partner*

*P: 484-713-8999*

E: md.imt...@genzeon.com

W: www.genzeon.com
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.genzeon.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7CMd.Imtiaz%40genzeon.com%7Ce2acd8059aec42c68ed608db4bd920fc%7Ce00b6687c77645148a125549c0aabb79%7C1%7C0%7C638187168172997945%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Q9IF1159D%2FjM18iycvXmeTeLgvBNS%2BeIzAJjW73vyPs%3D&reserved=0>

Genzeon Corporation: 559 West Uwchlan Avenue # 120, Exton, PA 19341