Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Need candidates with hands on Ansible, expert level scripting and solid
Linux administration background.Python scripting is also required*

*Po**s**ition: DevOp**s **Engineer*

*Location: Denver, CO (need on**s**ite from Day one)*

*Duration: 12 Month**s*

*De**s**cription:*

   - *8 to 9 years of experience in DevOps, CICD Services, infrastructure
   and platform management and automation.*
   - Develop, deploy and manage the tools that support the infrastructure
   - Support, maintain, and enhance day-to-day information systems and infra
   structure, through infrastructure as code
   - Design, deploy and support automation and scripting solutions to drive
   new capabilities, visibility, and efficiency for Core Network infras
   tructure
   - Manage and maintain the CI/CD pipeline
   - *Candidate should know Ansible and be familiar with provisioning
   VMs and be able to troubleshoot communication issues between ecosystem
   components.*

*Main** S**kill**s**:*

   - Linux Ansible Playbooks
   - Ansible
   - Big Data
   - ETL

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>